Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, August 17, 2012

and Nonsense

It's Friday, holy carp!  Been a while since I've done anything here.  Maybe that's because there hasn't been much to say.  Things at the gallery have been slooooooow.  J and I were talking the other day about whether or not to stay open in January (we close the month of February since we travel then) and decided not to since this last January was a bust.  I figure it'll give me time to get some sewing, etc. done.
The cat continues to be my alarm clock.  Doesn't matter that it might be a morning I could sleep in, oh no.  At any time between 6:30 and 7:00 it's "Wake up Mommy!" time.  Most times she jumps on my lower belly which, of course, is where my full bladder is.  So far I have refrained from throwing her off the bed.  Mostly I just roll over to get her off me.  So then she jumps on my hip.  Meowing all the time naturally.  Eventually I move, indicating that she has won, and I'll get up.  Actually it's my bladder that makes me get up.  The only advantage to all of this is that I can get on the 'puter for a while before really starting the day. 
Y'all have a go-get-'em day and remember:  it's hard to be nostaligic when you can't remember anything.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Cats do make good alarm clocks, if you don't mind going on their schedule!

You have a great day, Lady!

Momlady said...

You have one, too. Thanks for stopping by.