Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

It sure did rain a lot last night.  Some thunder and lightning along with it.  Foggy out there this morning.  Guess I'll still be going to the winery for second saturday set up.  Don't know how well anyone will do.  It's supposed to clear up and be sunny a little later.  One can only hope.
Had my three month check-up on Thursday.  My a1C was up a little and it looks like I've put on a couple of pounds (not good!).  I'm disheartened.  Dr. has put me on another injectable - not insulin - so we'll see if that helps.  I can still get into size 10's but they are snug.  I will NOT go back to wearing size 14's.  I need some self-discipline and need to exercise more.  Somehow I will make it happen.  Enough with oh woe is me....
Y'all have a marvelous weekend.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

I think you have the right attitude, Lady!

Good luck on your quest!