Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Somehow I did it again! Lost the post I just wrote. Arrrrrgggghhh!!! Bloody computer...all I did was rest my hands.
Okay...it's Friday...two days 'til class at William Holland. Lots to do....go to friend's house to see and hopefully take pictures of two totems her husband has carved. Maybe my daughter can walk me through how to get them on here so I can share. Then on to shopping for "ephemera" for the class (if you don't know what it means...find a dictionary). Then on to the evil empire (Walmart) to get some photos printed for the class. Don't know what we're going to do with them but I'm sure it'll be awesome! Tomorrow is knitting class and clean house day. When I go away I like to come back to a somewhat (at least) clean house. Besides, daughter may come up for some down time and may bring a friend.
Gotta get a move on....see ya!

No comments: