Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, July 17, 2009

While I'm still not sure how to use all the features of this here bloggin' site, my daughter K has been a tremendous help in getting me further along. So thank you, K. I really 'preciate your help.
Had a good time at the gallery yesterday. Did get some earrings and a pendant done. Starting to make stuff for Christmas already, but now is the time to get it done so it's ready. The snowflake earrings appear to be quite popular so I'm making as many as I can. Have to order some ear wires though as I am running out of the good ones. Also met some nice people who are also jewelry makers. They are from Florida, but plan to spend the 4 hottest months of the year here in GA. We had a nice talk and they got the info on joining GHCA. If you are interested in seeing stuff about GHCA you can look 'em up on the internet. The site(s) aren't quite finished yet, but you'll get the general idea. Also go to artstour.org ('specially if you live in GA) and you'll get a lot of information on artists, etc.
Think I'll go get my gun permit today. I let it lapse...don't know why....just lazy I guess. It's a handy thing to have.....makes me more legal...heh, heh.
It's gonna be a hot one, but I plan on staying inside as much as possible since I have lots of things to catch up on, especially laundry since I've been away so much in the last month. ....Later

2 comments:

Kyddryn said...

Good grief, Mum with a gun...I may never sleep again! Oh, wait - you love me, so I'm in the clear...maybe...

You're welcome for the help. Next bloggy trick to teach you? How to put hyper-links into text so you don't have to type out the whole address.

I still think you should do one of the snowflakes as a flower, just to see...

It's laundry and housework here, too...although it seems the cleaning fairy visited my bathroom while I was away, the laundry fairy is sadly absent...

Love you, Mum...

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

Momlady said...

I'll be ordering color rings from Dee and Bill when I go to Holland in a week so I can experiment. Think about colors 'cause I don't want to spend too much.