Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

All my tax information is now in the hands of the CPA. Whew! There's more info to go there but I haven't received it yet. But I beat the deadline for getting what I had there. I hate having to put all the stuff together but last year, at least, I put everything in a folder so I'd have it at hand when the time came to fill out the form that is sent to me from the CPA's office. I've been working with these people for a long time and they are very patient with me (TG). I know for a fact that I could never fill out the Infernal Revenue forms myself. I am most wishful that some kind of tax reform goes through, either a Fair Tax or something similar, so that life is simpler this time of year. Talk about stress!
It's cold but sunny and clear today. Don't think I'll get outside since it really isn't warm enough for me. I do have some mundane stuff to do. I won't bore you with the details. At any rate, I guess I'll get to it.
Y'all have a smiling day. (That means SMILE, dammit.)

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Glad I don't have to deal with taxes any more! Always was a pain, that's for sure!

Sorry you can't get outside, my friend!

Momlady said...

Lucky you! Unless the Fair Tax gets passed I'll have to deal with it 'til the day I go to the Summerland. I'll get outside....eventually.
Thanks for coming by!