Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another beautiful day

The sun is shining, again! Yay! I did get to enjoy some yesterday afternoon after writing all the letters to landowners re: dues and other stuff, addressing the envelopes, doing the taxes. Today I have to get all my tax stuff together and maybe get the laundry done. How boring is that? I will, however, attempt to get outside for a while.
Watched a number of Deadliest Catch episodes yesterday evening while knitting (my grandson lost the hat I made him so I'm making him another). I reckon Capt. Harris' smoking finally got him. I liked him. So now, when my daughter and I have snow crab legs at Red Lobster, we'll salute the Cornelia Marie as we did Fierce Allegiance. What a dangerous job! I salute every one of the men (and women) who brave the Bering Sea so we can enjoy fruits of the sea. Other than Maine lobster, snow crab is my favorite sea food. Having been brought up in a fishing family I know how difficult it is.
I'd like to be, under the sea, in an Octopus' garden in the shade......

No comments: