Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, April 23, 2010

It looks to be a nice day. The sky is blue and the sun is shining bright. Henrietta and Priscilla were by getting their breakfast. The tree rat (errrr...squirrel) feeder is gone already. It only takes two days to finish it off but it mostly keeps the tree rats away from the bird feeders. Other than to make a stew, of what use in nature are tree rats? I'm sure they have their place in the grand scheme of things...sigh...just can't figure out what it might be other than to bother humans.

We're supposed to get some rain this weekend which, in a way, is a shame because there is a festival going on not far from here. Plus there's the Rennaisance Festival going on south of here. Not many folks go when it's raining. And it means I won't get much done in the yard. There is SO much to do that I feel just a bit overwhelmed. Knowing I can't get it all done at once I'll tackle what I can when I can. Where's the HGTV crew when you need 'em? LOL

And remember: Time flies when you're bewildered.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

I give the squirrels here an ear of corn on a feeder. They spill more than they eat, and the doves like that!

Doves seem to like the stuff on the ground better than what's in the feeder!