Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rain, sweet rain. Not a torrential downpour, just a gentle rain that will soak into the ground. All the new plantings will be happy. The established ones, too. Hopefully the rain will wash away all the nasty pollen. My nose and lungs would appreciate that greatly.
Was sick yesterday. I won't go into details. Suffice it to say I ate nothing and slept a lot. Didn't know a person could sleep that much. Better this morning. I hate it when I have my day all planned out and then, wham!, none of it gets done. Will get it done today.
I feel sorry for all the folks stuck in Europe. Just goes to show that Mother Nature doesn't give a flying flip about people's plans. Interesting that the Brits are sending 3 ships to bring people back including some military folk who had served in Afghanistan and are now stuck in Spain. and the volcano next to the one that just erupted may blow its top. Sea travel may see an increase. At least between Britain and the European continent.
Well, have to get a move on. It's guild day and I have a bunch to do before the meeting. Y'all have a wonder filled day and remember:

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

So glad you're feeling better.

HermitJim said...

Do what you can, and get some rest as you go, my friend!

Momlady said...

Catherine...I'm glad too. Thanks for stopping by.

HJ...will do. Thanks.