Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's another day at Casa de Crazy and I've made it this far. It's an adventure, believe me. Luckily I'll get to go home. Don't get me wrong....I love my grandson. He's great at finding things to do by himself which is good 'cause I definitely wouldn't survive otherwise. Must be my age. The older I get the less I like children in general. I have found that I'm not the only one. A friend of mine (younger than me) who has younger grandchildren feels the same way. She is always happy when they go home. Maybe it's their energy levels. Just like the Energizer bunny they are. They never stop. I'm glad I'm only with one. More than that and I might just end up in the loony bin. Hey, I raised two kids. That's enough for one lifetime. Daughter will be back either tonight or tomorrow....whew!

The sun shines, it's a beautiful day. Time to do some weeding outside. It's cooled off nicely and is more like Spring. Oh, I forgot.....we're cleaning the Evil Genius' room today so Mom can be surprised. Well, shouldn't take long and then we can go outside.

Thought for the day: A is A

No comments: