Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pictures?







Okay, I've loaded pictures from yesterday into this here 'puter and I going to attempt to bring a couple of them over here. Wish me luck....

Wow! It worked! This is an old mill. Inside is a huge wheel connected to the water wheel. It is not working but brings back memories of when I was a kid and we had a grist mill next door.

Well, it worked with one picture. I'll try for another but no guarantees.
Okay, I'm not sure how to move the pictures so....the top one is the Evil Genius ringing the bell in the chapel. The other one....the mill. Once daughter gets back I'll get her to walk me through all of this stuff.
Just goes to show my age and ability to work around these new fangled applications. See ya!

No comments: