Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

And I'm off! To lapidary school, that is. Otherwise I've always been a bit off. Going to learn some new stuff and hopefully get my enthusiasm back for making artistic pieces instead of just grinding away with the chainmaille. Granted I've sold some pieces these last two months, but am glad I don't have to depend on those sales for a living. I would like to branch out if possible.
I'll be taking my computer with me and will keep up with all you folks I follow. Don't know how much, if any, writing I'll do. Must keep up with email or I'll have to spend half a day when I get back doing just that and most of it will be spam.
The gem show is this next weekend so I'll take a trip to that so as to purchase some clasps and other stuff I need. Nope, not buying gems. I'm on a tight budget. Besides, most of the gems are not of the best quality.
Y'all have a peaceful Sunday and remember: The alternative to getting old is depressing.

No comments: