Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Yesterday I had my back adjusted without the boot. What a difference. While it still isn't 100% it is soooo much better. And guess what, my new shoes arrived. The ones that would make both legs the same length if I had the boot on. No biggie....I can wear them anyway and will at least have them if I have to boot up again.
K and all came up and J and I worked on my mower. We got the tires inflated and he made sure the gas was clean and the oil was okay until he got it back to their place where he could work on it in the garage. We had to put it back in the shed because of a gully washer that came up. A new battery was necessary so we went into town to get one. After installation, it still wouldn't start so I called a friend of mine who knows much about such and he came over to see if he could help. He turned the key and saw that the starter thingy was going backwards. Seems J had put the battery in backwards. Ooops. Well, that was fixed and my friend went home. J got the mower into my truck (pushing it....what muscles!) and drove it home to work on it there. I hope he is successful in getting it started and running. Wonder if he knows how to sharpen the blades?
While we were doing all of that, K and RA went berrying. She lets you know all about it at her blog http://kyddryn.blogspot.com
I'm off to gather things together for next week. I'm taking a course at William Holland Lapidary School. I'm taking my computer with me but don't know how much time I'll have for it.

Y'all have a beautimous day and remember: Each time in your life when you think you are about to be able to make both ends meet, somebody moves the ends.

No comments: