Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, July 23, 2010

It's our last day here and I must finish one project. Although I didn't get that much done I did learn some new stuff (it's always good to learn new STUFF). Think I'll stay tonight and leave tomorrow morning. I did pay for it after all. My roomie is staying also. I may go back to the gem show and maybe not. Lots to do at home. I'll be picking blueberries if the weather is good. So many ideas running through my brain and I know I probably won't get to any of them any time soon. Wish I could stay here and work for another week. Perhaps the next time I come here I'll come for two weeks in a row. I am going to make some things here in preparation for finishing at home. I would love to have a disc cutter and a table drill press, sigh. Guess I'll just have to save my pennies.
Y'all have a good end of the week and remember: buckle up, it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your vehicle.

No comments: