Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I would like my daughter to know that I support her. I know that she really does want a second child and, although the timing isn't exactly the best, I hope that it's the little girl she wants. At first I wasn't happy about it. Her age, health, etc. are not the optimum. But she is taking care of herself and that's good. No longer does she have to fix bad for you food for a husband that won't eat the good stuff. Now she can eat all the veggies and good stuff she wants. And she has the support of her Someone.
I love you, K, and grow a little happier every day for you. Never thought I'd be a grandmother to 5. Yikes.
Oh, and I keep voting for you.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

And a great Granny I'm sure you'll be! I can just see it all now...holidays spent at grandma's house in the woods!

Nice thing about it, you can spoil the grand kids and then send them back home with mom and dad!

Kinda like getting even!

Momlady said...

Jim...ain't it the truth!