Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Daughter et al were here yesterday so I took the day off from here. Even though they left midday I just didn't feel like writing so....
I did get some work done. J arose early to work outside before it became too hot. I got up at the usual time but hurried through breakfast as I needed to go down to the pond to make sure the overflow pipe was clear. Don't know why it gets clogged so often. At any rate, the water was flowing, but not as much as it should so I cleared the crud out from around the "cage" and let the water flow. I am so glad for the PVC pipe we put on the bank where I could see it from my kitchen window. I can tell when I need to go down there from where the water is in relation to that piece of pipe.
It's gonna be another hot one today. The forecast calls for showers later....one can only hope. I'm going to the gallery today so that's all for today folks.
Y'all have a great day and remember: Some mornings it's not worth chewing through the restraints.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hope you have a great day at the gallery! I know what you mean about the rain...we need a little here in Houston as well!

Hottest weather I can remember in a long time! Either that, or else I'm just feeling it more!

Getting old is a bear, huh?

Momlady said...

Getting older is not for sissies.