Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mornin' y'all....yawn. Slept in this morning. It felt good to do so. The sky is gray, looks like we might get some needed rain. It rained in spots last night. Funny how it does that. Driving down the road I see the surface is wet and then, all of a sudden, it's dry. It rained some here, but not near enough.
Think I'll have a lazy kinda day. There's lots to do and if I feel like getting to it I will. Otherwise, nah. I am going out for dinner with a friend this evening. She started to get in touch out of the blue. Hadn't heard or seen hide nor hair from her in months. With her I have to wonder what's up. Guess I'll find out.
Still don't know what flavor future grandchild is. Drat. Will have to wait until next month I reckon. Poor daughter is gaining weight she doesn't want or need. It's too hot to go out walking and one would think she'd get enough exercise keeping up with her 7-year old. Not.
Well, enough prattling on. Need to get a move on....
Y'all have a good day and remember: Growing old is mandatory, growing up is.....well..... optional?

No comments: