Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm on the compute a lot later today since daughter et al were here and I thought it would be rude to ignore them. J got a lot of work done outside. He does have gremlins in the mechanicals, though. Luckily he was able to get everything that needed to work, work. The dam is now weed eaten so I don't have to worry about being attacked by giraffes or any such when I go down there to make sure the overflow pipe is clear. Hopefully he can get the mower working so I don't lose sight of all my dragons and lions and tigers (oh, my) in the yard. Actually I only have one dragon but would have more if I could.
I'm off to take a little nap before going to knit group. Y'all have a fun evening and remember: No matter what you do to instant coffee, it still tastes like instant coffee.

No comments: