Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Didn't get a chance to get on the 'puter yesterday since it resided in the room where my grandson sleeps when family is here. Plus I had to get to the co-op. Right after leaving the co-op I came home, gathered up some iris to take to a friend, got my meds and went to knit group. Didn't stay too long as I was quite tired so came home, watched a recorded favorite on the tube and called it an early day. I think I could sleep another two hours or so but need to get a move on since I have to open this morning. And I need to gather up some more iris for another friend.
Y'all have a relaxing day and remember: Don't piss off the faeries for they are armed with sling shots, bows and arrows and slingshots.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Certainly won't be seeing me piss them off! I need to stay on as many good sides as I can!

You have a great day, my friend!