Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, April 18, 2011

I believe it's going to be a nice day. I'm getting the side mirrors replaced on the van (I can't believe one just fell off as I was tootling down the highway!) Then I go pick up my tax returns. Don't even want to think about what I might owe but am hoping it's nothing. Shoot, I'm just getting along as it is.

Would love it if daughter and all could come up so J and I can get going on the garden. We've decided to put up the deer fence first, then work on setting up the beds. Even if we don't get crops in this year at least we'll have it all set up for next year.


Speaking of deer, I've had to go out with the BB pistol two mornings in a row now to scare them away. They like to eat my Nandina's and tromp around where I have other stuff growing. I know they have to eat but there's plenty of stuff for them in the woods.


Gotta get going....y'all have a perfect day and consider this: If aliens are smart enough to travel through space, why do they keep abducting the dumbest people on earth?

No comments: