Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring can be entertaining. I've been watching the tree rats chasing each other up and down the pine trees, going as high as possible then jumping to the next tree, going down that one and up another. Birds are chasing each other from branch to branch, tree to tree. The hummers protect "their" territory (i.e. the feeders) by chasing interlopers away. Then they do that swoopy thing in the air. Almost makes you dizzy to watch them.

I went out and bought a new hummingbird feeder yesterday as one of the ones from last year had too much black stuff in the perch thing that I never could get out. Don't know why they make them so hard to clean. I'll have to be more diligent this year.

Wish I could quit having so much trouble with the internet. If I weren't so hooked on the ease of information gathering, etc. I do believe I'd quit using it. Too late now. 'Sides, it's nice to be in touch with folks.

Y'all have a pretty day.

No comments: