Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Didn't get a whole heck of a lot done yesterday.  Was able to cut down some small wild cherry trees that were blocking my view of the pond.  Then it was RoundUp time.  To those who oppose it's use, get over it.  I have to use it in order to keep some places under control.  And right now there's only me here.  At any rate it finally got too hot to do anything more.  My headband was soaked by the time I got through, as was every piece of clothing.  I won't get anything done today since I'll be going into the gallery.  By the way I sold a couple of pairs of earrings the other day.....yay.  I know my check this month is going to be small but that's better than nothing.  At least I sell a few things every month.  It does add up eventually but I sure am glad I don't have to rely on the income to live.
It's gonna be another hot one today.  Kinda glad I'll be inside at the gallery.  Don't know what I'll get done today.  I did post a picture of my latest project on my facebook page.  I'll see if i can figure out how to do it here.
  Wow!  it worked! 
Y'all have a productive day and remember:  Get involved....the world is run by those who show up.

No comments: