Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

For some reason I thought yesterday was today.  Must be a time warp thing.  Left the gallery early and came home and took a nice nap.  After I cooked some snow crab legs for dinner.  Put those in the fridge, then took a snooze.  It rained again but at least it wasn't a violent storm.  One of these days I'm actually going to make it out to the garden to pull some weeds.  The ground should be soft by now.
I miss my daughter.  They should be starting home tomorrow.  I'll be glad when she is home. 
Am off to the gallery for another (no-sale I bet) day.  Did some work with copper yesterday.  Maybe I'll be inspired to do more today.  Hard to get things done when nothing is selling.
Y'all have an interesting day and think about this:  Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition this it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end.

No comments: