Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, June 13, 2011

It was a bust

Well, the Arts Tour is over and I think it was pretty much a bust. We had very few people come into the gallery and few purchases. The cookie contest was the most popular thing for those who did come in. Yours truly won the gluten-free category (blush) and I now have one of J's hand made mugs to prove it. I also have a gazillion cookies left over since not as many people showed up as we had hoped. Wish I could send them out to y'all but I'm afraid they'd spoil on the way and that wouldn't be good, would it?
We've had three days with afternoon showers. Yay! I haven't had to water the garden and the veggies out there are loving it. Tomorrow I'm going to get out there to do some weeding now that I know what the okra looks like.
Y'all have a productive day and... dance your own dance, sing your own song, speak your own truth, live your own dream.....Raphaella Vaisseau

1 comment:

Kyddryn said...

Seems like this just isn't the year...sigh..

Sorry it wasn't better for you...but yay for winning the cookie prize!

Hugs.

Shade and Sweetwater,
K