Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's raining this morning.  I had to get up a little earlier than usual since I'm getting my hair trimmed before going in to the gallery.  Actually I didn't HAVE to get up earlier but did since I wanted to get on the 'puter and check up on friends before going out.
Did get much except laundry done yesterday.  I felt lazy.  Must have been the weather.  I don't mind the rain so much as the gray.  That makes me want to lie down and sleep the day away.
Only two more days to go before I'm off to two weeks of classes which will hopefully give me some inspiration.  My creative juices have dried up and I'm at a standstill as far as jewelry-making is concerned.  So I'm knitting instead.  Anyone need a scarf?
Y'all have a darned nice day and remember:  don't drink and drive.  You might hit a bump and spill something.

No comments: