Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Thought I was going in to the gallery today but was told that we would be closed due to the tuber crowd (who don't come in at all).  Well, it's raining, so I don't think there'll be any tubers today even though they'd be getting wet anyway.  Maybe later I'll take a ride to a friend's studio.  She and her husband work with glass.  I'd like to see what their studio and gallery look like.  It isn't far.
I looked at the pictures of the grape stomping.  Meh.  Won't bother posting anything.  Boring.
Am glad for the rain.  As long as there isn't a great wind to go along with it we may not lose any trees.  It's been dry so long I'm afraid that the weight of the water might just tip some over.  The rain started out gently, which is good, so maybe there won't be a great runoff, and the rain will just soak into the ground.  It's supposed to rain all day today and tomorrow.  We'll see.  Any rain we get right now is welcome.  I know folks who are gathering together today for bbq's may be unhappy but.....
At any rate, y'all have a good day and remember:  work is a four-letter word.

No comments: