Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

And now it's hot

I think we're breaking records here for the temperatures in May.  It was almost 90 yesterday and could be even hotter today.  And it's still May!  For a while it was much cooler...a "cold" spell if you like.  Wish it would make up its mind.  I have learned to go out quite early to do the weeding.  Which means I have to get up early 😒.
I decided to paint my two rocking chairs on the porch yesterday.  I used spray paint and almost wish I hadn't.  My hand was really hurting when I got through.  It was quicker, though.  Trying to find cushions to fit, however, was not as quick.  I finally found some and even those didn't quite fit right.  they'll do for this year.
Y'all have a pleasant day and remember....life is just a bowl of cherries (hmmmm, wonder how many remember that one?)...not.

5 comments:

HermitJim said...

I can remember it well! Maybe one of the few things I do...
Sounds like you are getting the weather we are. Let's hope you don't have the same storms I'm afraid we have coming!

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

And all cherries have their own pits, don't they? Just gotta take it as it comes, but at least we're still getting it ~

Have a good day ....

Momlady said...

I just hope we don't get a storm on Saturday 'cause K and I are vending at our local yearly festival. Thanks for coming by, HJ.
Baby Sis life does have its pits but we've survived them haven't we? You have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Sixbears said...

Snow on Sunday. Pushing 90 today, and that's here in the mountains. Records falling throughout New England. Global Weirding?

Momlady said...

Seein' as how we're getting to the end of an ice age, yep. I've seen it snow here in April.