Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Don't know what's going on with the weather.  It was in the 40's this morning when it's usually in the 60's.  Will only get into the upper 60's today.  Unusual here in Georgia for this time of year.  At least the sun is shining for the moment.  We're supposed to get some rain later.  I think it's trying to make up for the drought we had last year.  The pond is definitely full.  Went down there last week and noticed lots of trees coming up right where I need to get down to the edge.  Looks like there's work ahead.  The water level is maintaining somehow so I don't have to worry about that right now.  There is work to be done but it can wait for a tad and inasmuch as I'm not traveling this summer (at least I don't plan to) I can wait a bit until someone can go down there with me.  And I want to wait until it's dry.
Saw some bees down there but on't know what kind they are.  They aren't yellow jackets.  They are small, almost invisible but definitely bees.  And they hover near the ground.  Need to be careful there.
And, again, the bloody water lilies are taking over.  Sigh.  Oh well, will get things done as I can.
Y'all have a lovely, peaceful day.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Gotta keep an eye out on those bees and the water lilies. Don't want either one to get out of control!