Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, November 20, 2017

Getting there

Winter is getting there.  We haven't had a cold autumn but now the temps are beginning to drop into the 30's at night.  Actually it's been like a roller coaster temperature-wise.   It's supposed to go up into the 60's today.  Once it's warmed up I have work to do outside.  Bulbs need planting and a small garden patch needs to get the rest of the weeds and dead plants removed so it can be tilled.
I've started making the candy I make every year.  Meringues, both peppermint and cinnamon.  Right now it's just the peppermint to take to the Mistletoe Market the two days after Thanksgiving.  I still have last minute preparations for it, but I'm getting there.
Y'all have a satisfying day and remember:  it won't get done if you don't do it.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Glad you are getting there. I can't even seem to get started!

Momlady said...

So far the outside work hasn't been done. Thanks for stopping by.