Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Slept in

I slept in this morning.  The past couple of days were long ones as my daughter and I participated in the Mistletoe Market at the gallery where I am a member.  Glad my daughter was with me.  She was a big help and it was fun being with her for two whole days.  She has a good eye for setting up and displaying wares.  For the most part I did fairly well.  Better than some.  A couple of vendors left at the end of Friday because they hadn't sold anything.  It didn't help that their goods were high priced.  I sold some table runners, hand made tree ornaments and a couple of pairs of Christmas earrings.  Everything hand made, of course.  I'll put the earrings in my inventory in hopes that they sell.  If not I'll store them for next year.
We did have a large number of people walk through.  It being a holiday weekend in Helen, GA.  Unfortunate for those vendors who did not sell during the two days but they will be back in February for Winterfest in hopes of doing well.  Also they believe in supporting us.
Part of why I'm so tired is that I helped with setup and teardown.  That means I was there longer than everyone else.  I loved doing it, though and knew I could sleep in.
I'll try to get my butt in gear to work outside this beautiful day.  There's one area that really needs to be taken care of in preparation for next year.  And I have bulbs to plant.
Hope everyone had a peaceful Thanksgiving.  I did with family.  And now it's on to getting it together for the next holiday.  So Merry Chrismahannakwanzakayule.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I'm glad you had a good time at the market and a good visit with the daughter. You two together make for a formidable force!

Momlady said...

Thanks for your confidence, HJ. Glad you came by.