Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, July 8, 2011

I need a day off.  I know, I know, I just got back from a very relaxing trip so why should I want another day off?  I have lots to do outdoors.  I think daughter and family are coming up today and spending the night.  Hopefully J can get the yard mowed otherwise I'm not going to be able to see the giraffes.  'Course just because they're coming up it'll probably rain.  I need to get down to the pond and check the pipe and do the Roundup thing on all the unwanted greenery.  No, I'm not spraying where it'll get into the pond.
It may be blueberry picking time.  I checked the neighbor's blueberry bushes last week and saw a few ripe ones and lots of almost ready ones.  We've had rain so those should be ready.  Ya have to love fresh blueberries.  Plus they're good for you. 
We're not doing as well as we hoped at the gallery.  Don't know if it's because of the economy or because we just don't have the funds to do a lot of advertising.  Could be both I guess.
Well, I've some things to do before going in so y'all have an interesting day and smile a lot, it'll make people wonder what you're up to.

No comments: