Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's guild day, then knitting.  I may even finish one of the knitting projects I'm working on.  Meantime I'll be trying one of those upside-down planters for one of my tomato plants.  I'm also going to plant the other tomatoes and the peppers.  The plants at my daughters are well on their way to bearing fruit.  It'll be a while before mine do anything.  But then it is a little cooler up here, not much, just a little.  The okra in the garden seems to be happy.  It's almost twice the size it was a week ago.  Hot weather agrees with it I guess.
Reckon I'd better scoot and get some planting done.  Y'all have a gorgeous day and ..... believe in your dream.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Okra at my house seems to like the hot weather! Peppers are the same!

Raining here for a change...and it sure is nice!

Momlady said...

Glad to hear you got some rain. Hope you get more. Thanks for stopping by!