Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm earlier than usual.  Going to the dentist to have the permanent "cap" put on my tooth.  Hopefully I'll quit biting the inside of my cheek when all is said and done.
I read daughter's blog and totally agree with her.  Why can't we take care of our own instead of everyone else in the world? (http://kyddryn.blogspot.com)  And one of the headlines this morning?  That our country may go into default on all the loans?  Good gravy, what is our government thinking?!
I'm gonna have a hissy fit along with my daughter.....'nuf said.
Y'all have a thoughtful day and let your congress person know that you aren't going to stand for it!  (Unless, of course, you are one of those who depends on government for everything and want to be taken care of for the rest of your life and want everything given to you for nothing and don't want to take responsibility for anything you do.)

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Hope your trip to the tooth place went well!

You have a great evening!