Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

time

I have these next 4 days off.  Wow.  I have so much to do it's hard to think about where to start.  Cleaning and laundry first, I think.  Then some serious grocery shopping.  I have embroidery I want to get done for an upcoming wine festival and need to get some work done down at the pond and.....
Whew!  Just thinking about it makes me tired.  If there weren't so many lily pads in the pond I'd go for a swim.  Just hope those carp do their thing next spring and get rid of the those pesky pads.
I'm happy that my basement is as cool as it is.  The only time I kick on the AC is when I want to get rid of some of the moisture in the air.  I could run the dehumidifier I suppose but it eats electricity like you wouldn't believe.
Y'all have a restful day and ......do what makes you happy.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Swimming in the pond sounds like a great idea to me! Just be careful and watch for snakes!

Sounds like the basement might be the place to hang out!

You have a great day, my friend!

Momlady said...

Glad you stopped by, Jim. Indeed, the basement is a great place at times. You have a good day.