Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

I wonder

I wonder what it's going to be like when the elections are over.  It isn't going to be pretty either way.  I'm so  tired of all the rhetoric.  I know for whom I'm voting so I didn't watch the debate debacles.   The news is so slanted it's unbelievable .  The only news I actually watch is local and when it goes into the politics I turn off the sound and find something to do.  No one is safe from the rhetoric and it seems as though government want to intrude even further in our lives.  Well, what will be will be and after the elections are over I'll get on with my life as best I can.
Please don't vote just for the sake of voting.  Know the issues and how the candidates plan to handle them.  Ignore the rhetoric.
Y'all have a glorious day and remember:  Is it coincidence that a large group of baboons is called a congress?

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

I think we will all be better off after the elections. Not so much because things are improved, but because then maybe we can go back to what we refer to as "normal."

Momlady said...

Thanks for stopping by, HJ. As some would say, "normal" is a setting on a dryer. I don't believe anything is going to be normal again. But at least we won't have to listen to the rhetoric.

Stephen said...

Agree with you on watching local news only. Since I came up country I hardly ever watch the city news or buy the metropolitan papers, and instead stick to the local daily and the WIN News broadcast. I haven't missed the major news outlets much at all.