Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Nothing much

The past few days have not been as productive as I would have liked.  It's my own fault.  I try to picture what I'm going to do the next day before I go to sleep.  I think my get up and go got up and went.  I did accomplish a few things and the basement is looking more organized.  I'll be taking a bunch of things to guild meeting today for people to root through and take home.  I'm working on a knitting project but will have to take it to the "knitting" lady for help as I am stuck and this is a project that is quite challenging to me.  She is always ready to help, thank goodness!
The birds, and soon the squirrels, have been having a feast on the berries on the dogwoods.  It's fun to watch them, especially when one of them tugs too hard on a berry and falls off the branch.  A quick recovery is made and the bird just carries on as if it meant to do that.
I have to remove a dead finch from the roof on my back porch.  Sadly, for whatever reason, it flew into a window so hard I thought I branch had fallen on the roof.  Not a chore I look forward to.  When daughter comes up tomorrow I'll have her spot me.  I'm hoping to be able to reach it from inside.  I'm getting to the age where I don't really like going out there anymore.
Guess I'd better get a move on.  Must go see knitting lady before guild in hopes she can help.  Y'all have a loverly day and remember:  Just say "NO" to negativity.

3 comments:

Sixbears said...

Some days "nothing much" isn't really a bad thing at all.

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

Hubby did so much yesterday (while I was at work) - cleaned out the shed again, looking for my Fall and Halloween box. Said he's not moving all those Reader's Digest Condensed books again. Sure wish I knew someone who wanted them. I got a lot from Mama's house, and I have been taking them myself since the early '70s. But, he did find the box in question - on the deck the whole time, behind another collection of his stuff! So I guess the day was productive after all.

Momlady said...

Sixbears...thanks for stopping by. Guess I'm not in the mood to get Fall stuff done since it's been in the 80's here. Hope it cools down soon. Going to get my daughter to help with the roof thing.
BabySis.... Wouldn't you know it would be where you least expect it. Sometimes trying to remember where things are....well....