Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, October 7, 2016

Why is it?

Why is it that on some days you can't get squat done and others find you busy, busy, busy?  Lately that's been happening to me.  I'm hoping that today is one of those where I get SOMETHING accomplished.  I have gone down to the garden and picked tomatoes.  I have done another square for the exchange in December (yes, I'm taking another trip).  It just doesn't seem like I've accomplished much, enough, etc.  Sigh.
Y'all have an exquisite day and remember:  We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

I know exactly what you mean, except I tend to have more days of not getting anything done than of the other. Doesn't matter how busy I get, sometimes not much is accomplished.