Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, October 31, 2016

Well, I washed my van the other day.  Thought it might bring rain.  Wrong.  We really do need it.  This whole year has been dry and we were lucky to get any veggies at all.  Wonder if it means we're going to have a wet winter.  I appreciate those of you who are trying to send it my way.  Keep trying, please.
The trip to Sam's yesterday was successful except for one thing they didn't have.  Dried Mandarin Oranges.  My daughter was very disappointed.  The thing about Sam's is.....they buy by the boxcar load and when that runs out it runs out and there's usually no getting "seconds".  I get my paper products there and that's about it.  Paper products (the brands I prefer) are always available.  And cheaper. A lot of the other stuff is not but it's a bother to try to figure it out when there for a purpose.  Of course, there's always that one thing you see that you just have to have.  Usually it's a sweet of some kind.  Of course, the next time you go it won't be there.
Back to the rain...maybe I'll wash my truck.
Y'all have an interesting day and consider:  Common Sense....So rare it's kinda like a superpower.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Oddly, after what felt like months of rain and constant flood warnings, it's dried right off here and the ground is hardening up. In a week or so I expect we'll be cutting hay. Life in the country is basically one long exercise in trying to read the clouds!

Momlady said...

What clouds? :) Happy hay cutting. Round or rectangular bales?

HermitJim said...

Hope you get some rain soon. We are supposed to get a little this week-end, but you know how that goes...right?