Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Press

I don't believe anything the press puts out these days.  Don't know if any of y'all remember Don Henley's hit "Dirty Laundry" but that's exactly what the news is today.  Is Trump the only man to talk the way he did on that video?  NO!  Any yet, because he is a presidential candidate, it's blown way out of proportion.  And I've read some of the trash that's come out of Hillary's mouth.  I feel sorry for any man that has the job of protecting her.  The news is so slanted I'm surprised it hasn't toppled.  I did not watch the debates (if you want to call them that) because I know for whom I'm voting and nothing either could say would change my mind.  And I find it odd that the "bad" stuff just happens to come out now.
I don't know about you but I'm sick and tired of all this blather.  Wish there was a rewind button to push.
Y'all have a good day and remember:  Car on.  Phone off.

3 comments:

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

I could not agree with you more, Momlady! Our choices are very poor in the presidential department, no matter which way your general leanings.
And yes, every man alive has said such things while in a private conversation with other men, and what woman has not said similar things about men? Lying to get just what you personally desire? I'll leave that one alone ...

Yes, can we just go back and re-do both primaries, and get rid of the electoral college at the same time?

HermitJim said...

Politics this year is pretty damn scary, that's for sure. Almost makes you want to give up on the whole process.

At least I don't have to watch or listen to any of their crap. BTW, I quit reading the paper a long time ago!

Momlady said...

I read our local paper only. It covers local only but may publish election results.