Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside!! In the low teens when I arose this morn. A bit nippy in my bedroom as I've turned off the heat for up there. It'll warm up with the sun, however.
The sock class was intense yesterday and I'm not even going to try to continue until Tuesday afternoon knit group. I'll have help if needed then and I don't want to screw things up. I did get two toes done. I'm not sure this is an easier way but I'll slog on through and get them done.
Daughter and grandson are coming up today....just for a little while. Going to do some grocery shopping and picture taking.
Y'all take care, have a relaxing day and remember: Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

No comments: