Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Did get a few things accomplished yesterday. The living room, however, is still not put back together. Oh well, there's plenty of time.
Would like you to keep HermitJim's mom in your thoughts. Apparently she is quite sick. Jim is frustrated with the doctors and hospital. I don't blame him. Why don't doctors LISTEN to their patients? I happen to be lucky in that mine does listen. It's why I'm still his patient. I've had bad experience with the ER NOT listening when I tried to explain what was wrong. Apparently, unless you are bleeding or having a heart attack, ER personnel don't think you know what you are talking about. Sometimes what's wrong can be so obvious even the clerks would know what's wrong, but noooooo, the doctors have to run all kinds of tests that cost a zillion dollars, before they tell you that what you have described and KNOW is wrong isn't what is wrong and then you go see another doctor on down the road and have a special test that tells him that what you knew was wrong really was wrong. Don't even get me started about radiologists and obvious broken bones.
Okay, enough. Y'all have a calm day and remember: Question authority.

No comments: