Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Saw my new granddaughter yesterday afternoon. I took her big brother over to get acquainted and even talked him into holding her (with a little help). She's beautiful and yes, I'm biased. While mama and Sprout and papa get better acquainted I'll stay here with big brother and try not to go bonkers looking after a very active 8-year old. Don't get me wrong, he's a really good kid, just very active. If you want to see a picture of Sprout go to http://kyddryn.blogspot.com.

Am hoping to find my new modem at home when I get there. At least while I'm at daughter's I don't have to worry about getting booted off without warning. And I have to get my mini computer taken care of. Don't know what I did but it sure isn't working now. I'm taking it on my trip so I really need it working.
That's it for today. Y'all have a good one and remember: desserts is stressed spelled backward.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Guess you're getting a good workout, huh?

Are ya looking forward to spoiling the sprout? Little dresses and lots of girl stuff?

Hope your new modem shows up soon!