Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thought I'd have my new modem by now but nooooo, it wasn't sent out until Wednesday which means it will arrive possibly Monday by which time I will be at my daughter's...not here! I was not a happy camper when I found out.
Now I'm waiting for the arrival and installation of my new washer and dryer. They're supposed to deliver them between 8 and 12 and they'd better. I got up before breakfast dang it. Of course I knew they wouldn't be here at 8. I'm never first on the list. Guess I'll get some knitting done while I'm waiting. Have the second class on socks this afternoon.
Y'all have a good 'un and think about this....Why do we go on and on about individuality being the very essence of who we are and then accept a degrading level of conformity in virtually every facet of our lives?...BTG

No comments: