Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I was going to post yesterday but my computer decided it didn't like me and wouldn't behave so I gave up. Yesterday was not a good day for me (family stuff) but it's over and today will be better. At least I hope so. I have plans of things I want to get accomplished that did not get done yesterday. The living room will get put back to pre-holiday lay out. Luckily the furniture is easy to move. I might get some more work done on the challenge square for the cruise although the fabric they sent does NOT instill creativity in me. We'll see. This month cannot pass too quickly for me. Next month I get to go where it's warm and sunny. I need it.....desperately.
Y'all have a good day and remember: he who hesitates is sometimes just slower than others.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Maybe when you get the house rearranged, the creative juices will start to flow again!

I need to get started on Mom's house. She has been sick since the day after Christmas, so taking care of her has pretty much been a full time affair!

Hope the family stuff has all been taken care of! Have a great day!

Momlady said...

You have a great day, too. Tell Nanny I hope she gets better soon.