Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The new year

I hope it IS a happy new year for everyone. My fingers are crossed that things go better for my daughter and her family. I don't make any resolutions. I believe it's a waste of time. I was in bed by 9:00 last night and was awakened around midnight with the sound of fireworks and gunfire (sounded like a semi-automatic). I think I made a rude noise and went back to sleep. Today is just another day, except for the fact that my daughter's best friend is giving her a baby shower today so that's where I'll be. That's cool. Otherwise I'd be continuing to undecorate the house. I'll do that tomorrow.
Y'all enjoy the rose parade (I'm recording it) and know that I wish each of you bright blessings for this new year.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

You have a nice, quiet and safe day as well, my friend!

May all your surprises be good ones!

Momlady said...

You, also.