Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Another blustery fall day.  It's interesting how the same type trees turn color at different times.  I have three hickory trees.  One has turned, one is beginning, one is still green.
I'll be going into the gallery again today.  I have lots of shopping to do on the 'net so I'll be making a list and checking it twice.  Need lots of materials to make all the new stuff I learned at jewelry camp.
Looks like it's going to rain again.  Makes me want to sleep.  I had a nice long nap yesterday afternoon, then went to bed early and slept again.  I'm waking up early too, even if I don't go to bed early.  Must be because I was awakened by kitchen noises and scents at jewelry camp.  Gonna have to do something about that.  Since I don't have to go anywhere in particular tomorrow morning maybe I can sleep in.
Y'all have a whateverkindyouwant day and remember:  red meat is not bad for you.  Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hope you are able to get back into your normal rhythm soon. Nothing as bad as waking up too soon, especially when it feels a little like Fall!

Momlady said...

Glad you came by, Jim. It's going to get worse when we have to turn the clocks back. Wish to hell they'd leave time alone.