Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, October 24, 2011

It's the start of another week.  Lots to do and not enough time in which to get everything accomplished.  I've received all the supplies I need to make earrings so that's a given when I'm at the gallery.  The pond needs work (as usual) but that will have to wait until Wednesday.  Once all the leaves are down I need to rake them under the trees for mulch.  Right now I need to get myself in gear so I can go walk my mile before WW.
I did get some laundry done yesterday while getting started on a quilting project.  Need to get that put away.  Daughter may come up today to get a couple of checks cashed (don't ask).  I told her the other day that I could not continue to be her wallet.  One of them needs to get a job.  I don't care what job.  I won't start the rant I had the other night when she called to tell me that the van had broken down in VA when J was on his way home.  It was towed to a Chevy dealership and, yes, I paid to get it fixed.  The rant was silent but one of these days it may not be.
Y'all have a perfect day and remember:  Money isn't everything but it sure keeps the kids in touch.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I can certainly understand your rant about being the "well of funds"!

I think you are well justified in the way you feel!

Take care, my friend!

Momlady said...

It sure would be nice if I weren't the only wallet.