Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

An appraiser is coming this morning.  I'm trying to get a small loan to pay off credit cards, etc.  It was supposed to happen Monday....I thought.  When the first appraiser called me I told her I was out of town and wouldn't be back until 10/8.  So...we decided on 10/10 at 10:00 a.m.  Apparently she showed up here on 10/7 at 10:00.  Guess what?  I wasn't here!  I waited for her on Monday....no show.  Kinda ticked me off.  Then I found out about the "mixup".  How do you make a 7 out of a 10?  Ah well, bad phone connection I guess even if we both agreed that 10/10 at 10 was easy to remember.
If I do get the loan the first card I'm paying off is Amex.  I'll keep the card for about 6 months then cancel it.  They messed with me and so I won't need them anymore.  The others I'll pay off then pay balance due every month.  Going to try to not use them much except for certain things.  I'll have only two that I'll use.  Everyone else gets cut up and trashed.
Why do we have to pay for our credit scores?  No, there is no such thing as free.  If you fall for that you deserve to pay.  I almost went for it.  I'm not going to pay 19.95 or some such for my "free credit score" when I can get my credit reports free every year.  You can get your free credit reports, yes, but have to pay to get the credit score.  I found out that even the banks have to pay.  Ridiculous. 
Guess I'll get a move on.  Have things to do before the appraiser gets here 'cause I'll be going in to the gallery today.
Y'all have a thoughtful day and remember:  today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

No comments: