Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm off to the evil empire (Walmart) for more coffee and maybe some other stuff today.  Sure wish we had a store to give W a run for its money.  Ah, well, life in the boonies.  I guess we should consider ourselves lucky although I'm sure there are many a small store that went out of business because of the evil empire. 
Looks like rain again today.  A good day to get things done around the house, I suppose.  I think I'll get the minutes typed up from our landowners' meeting and get that out of the way.
Thought daughter and I would be heading towards the big city to look over some merchandise but that won't happen as the merchants are out of town (I think).  I tried calling to set up an appointment and the call I got back was so garbled that I couldn't understand a word.  I presumed that meant they were away and in a bad cell phone area.  I'll try again next week.  Need to get some things for daughter so she can make stuff over the winter to sell next year.
Y'all have a gracious day and:  PUBLIC NOTICE...Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil, plus the current state of the economy, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. 

No comments: