Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

We have frost this morning.  It went down into the low 30's last night and the heat come on, even in my room.  I wouldn't be surprised if we had a long winter this year.  Like I said much earlier, the squirrels ate all the red berries off the dogwoods and they've never done that before.  Usually it's the birds that eat the berries.
Apparently there's a bear in the area.  The neighbors across from my pond said they saw one in their front yeard.  I won't be putting out any compost for a while.  I'd hate for a bear to take out my expensive deer fence.  Hopefully the bear will wander away and hibernate somewhere far away.
Going to the bead show this morning.  Need some beads for a certain style of earrings I'm making.  Could use some more ear wires, too.
Guess I'd better get a move on.  Y'all have a peaceful day and remember:  Do no argue with an idiot.  He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

No comments: