Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Computer's back from the shop.  They couldn't find anything really wrong.  Just cleaned it up a bit.  Guess if things start to go downhill again I'll call the satellite company and request a new modem.
Daughter is back home from her trip to Ohio.  She'll be coming up tonight to spend the night and spend the day here tomorrow.  It'll be good to see her.  I'm thinking maybe we might watch "Mama Mia" tonight.  A definite chick flick but very fun and light.  Meryl Streep is one talented lady.
Took an all day knitting class yesterday.  I learned quite a bit of new stuff and am glad I took it even though I won't use what I've learned until after I finish my current project (which is going to take quite a bit of time). 
Kept the cat in the house yesterday since I played with Roundup and didn't want her getting any on her.  I have been having a hard time seeing the PVC pipe down at the pond due to grass growth so I went down yesterday morning and treated with R in hopes that it will alleviate the problem.  The day before was much the same only for the path that leads down to the arbor.  I've been trying to get out early each morning to get weeding done while it's still cool.
That's all the boring stuff from me.  Y'all have a kind day and ask yourself.....how old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

No comments: